Sunday, December 14, 2008

trying to learn learn Again.

From the other side!
I don't know how far I can get with this my self but I have to try to some something to try to use my mind. or what is left of it!
Other than feeling like half of my brain is tied behind my back. I don't feel bad!
Since the last surgery I have lost almost all use of my right hand. I did have use of my thumb and index finger. I am trying to use wherever is left.
It appears that I have lost about 25 to 35 lbs in the last 2 weeks.
I am currently staying at My parents and Uncles house in Driftwood, TX.
I am not very good at talking on the phone for now, So I am reserving that for my immediate family.
E-mails and cards are always appreciated and welcomed.
From what I was told, the oncologist wants to grow more cultures before deciding the final treatment plan!
I am not sure how I am going to choose to handle this!
It may all be a mute point due to the fact that I have no insurance and my bills are already more than I can pay, if I fully recover.
Other than that It's a good day to be alive and kicking!
I was up a good part of the night last night, thinking about computers and how I don't think that I know anyone that has never lost data to a computer!
Then I thought of how simple it will probably be to completely wipe out every line of code and every piece of Data ever stored digitally.
Then I thought of where that would leave the Human Race!
Send someone a Hand Written note for a Change! I bet it will mean more than 10 e-mails.
I think that will do it for today!

Do Good Because Good is a Good is a Good thing to Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment