Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another Day!

Sorry for the Macabre on my last post!
I had a good nite and a productive morning getting rid of the concrete they fed me in the hospital!
So, now lets see if I can figure out how do a Blog!
A bit about me, that some of you know about ad some are unaware of.
My parents are Assembly of God Ministers and have been for 61 years.
I have 2 siblings born 4 and 5 years earlier.
The most important thing that I could say about my parents, that despite all of the Love that have giving to me throughout my entire life. These are the only people in this world that I have ever truly trusted. They have always stood on their high moral ground, no matter where I wanted to stand. As a result of their stand, I believe it is teaching me to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment